Best People. Best Solutions. Best Results.
QHS’ companies are leaders in population health; quality improvement; utilization management; health plan quality review; patient safety, and medical fraud, waste, and abuse. Our staff includes more than 500 physicians, registered nurses, health policy analysts, data analysts, biostatisticians, medical records analysts, investigators, systems analysts, and others. Clients can count on QHS companies to work with them to identify and implement solutions that improve system performance, increase quality of services and creates value for clients.
- Quality Improvement Program Design and Implementation
- Quality Measure Validation and Assessment
- Utilization Management
- Health Plan Quality Review
- Population Health Management
- Quality Assurance/ Quality Improvement Programs Supporting Individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities
- Data Mining for Fraud Detection and Investigation
- Predictive Modeling
- Medical Review and Compliance Audits
- Reimbursement Policy Analysis
- Call Center Management
- Provider and Beneficiary Education
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse Investigations
To learn more how QHS companies can help your organization succeed, contact Donna DiCarluccio-Woods, Director of Business Development at: firstname.lastname@example.org